In my previous post (Enjoying Blissful/Pleroma States?) I wrote about blissful states of mind.
I stated that we often cling to Blissful states because ... well, because they are blissful.
But clinging is an attachment. Attachment, just like aversion, needs to be removed in order to achieve the unpolarized consciousness.
Here I'd like to offer you a variation of my End of Words method, which you can use to clear Blissful states.
End of Words for Clearing Blissful States
Feel the Blissful state and answer the following questions:
1) What's good in or about this state?
2) What's bad in or about this state?
(take a little more time for this question, as your first reaction will most likely be "Nothing")
3) What else needs to be expressed about this state?
- Go through the questions as many times as necessary to clear this state.
(You'll know the exercise is complete when there's nothing else to say about this state)
- Write all the answers down if you're self-processing.